Supervisors that represent our neighborhoods are:
|Bevan Dufty district 8||below Twin Peaks Blvd|
|Sean Elsbernd district 7||Twin Peaks west|
|Ross Mirkarimi district 5||Belgrave and north|
The Google Map below highlights Twin Peaks. You can scroll by dragging the map and can zoom in and out:
Section 4 of the bylaws of the association describe its boundaries as:
- Both sides of Twin Peaks Boulevard from its beginning at Clayton and Carmel streets to the city property line on the northeast slope of Twin Peaks;
- Both sides of Belgrave, Clarendon, Mountain Spring, St. Germain, and Palo Alto avenues from their eastern beginnings to the easterly boundary of Sutro Forest, including Glenbrook Avenue, Bigler Street, and Stanyan Street south of Belgrave;
- Both sides of Villa, Graystone, and Crown terraces from Twin Peaks Boulevard to the intersection of Graystone Terrace with Corbett Avenue, including Pemberton Place, Raccoon Drive, and Burnett Avenue from Twin Peaks Boulevard easterly about 300 feet to the city property line;
- Both sides of Corbett Avenue from Graystone Terrace to Clayton Street and the westerly side of Clayton Street to its junction with Twin Peaks Boulevard.
- Both sides of Warren Drive from Oak Park Drive to Oakhurst Lane, Forest Knolls Drive, Woodhaven Court, Oak Park Drive, Oakhurst Lane, Christopher Drive, Lake Forest Court, Devonshire Way and Crestmont Drive from Christopher Drive to Oakhurst Lane.